In attendance: Jason, Gabriel, Greg, Hannah, Saining, Brian, Anton, Lucille, Ich.
Jason's run-through for his doctoral symposium talk (on November 16th!) will immediately follow next week's lab meeting.
Ich's computer was stolen this past week, which lead to a discussion of off-site back ups. It might be a good idea for the lab to get a CrashPlan subscription for cloud back ups; Hannah will look into this.
- Anton has finished working on incorporating multiple workflows for pages in Rodan projects.
- Brian has been working on integrating the correction interface of Barline Finder into a Rodan branch.
- Saining has been working on MEI 2009 -> 2010 conversion.
- Lucille has been communicating with Matt about how to extract verb information from sentences containing two names.
- Hannah has been writing her thesis and working on a project for seminar.
- Greg has been writing his thesis and working on Barline Finder (changing bar inclusion heuristics, etc). He's planning to set up a demo this week.
- Gabriel has been testing a wider range of images in Barline Finder, and has started reading about HMMs. For his thesis, he has started collecting data from individual listener histories.
- Jason has now completed ~10 interviews for his thesis, and is also working on his breakbeat HMM system.