October 22, 2012
Attendes: Ich, Andrew, Peter, Brian, Hannah, Gabriel
- He has to work a little bit more on the Barfinder project, he thinks that needs one more week to work on that. He will be continue working on RODAN
- Brink module works better with high-contrast images. For Salzinnes it didn't work so great, the same with DJVU.
- Presented an idea to work in an pseudo automatic system for removing the back side of an image from the front ('Registration Code')
- Starting next April all Salzinnes in Rodan. We use Gamera in the background, but we need the classifier in the front end.
- He'll be in Vienna from November 4th to 15th.
- Finishing her report
- Ich suggested her to do research on alignment of OMR to MIDI project (the poor OMR generates bad MIDI, but that's enough to do alignment)
- She met Ryan (figured-bass type analysis for his thesis) and Hank. And so Ryan would be a good candidate for working in the CRIC project.
- Training data on Gershwin in the GEMM folder.
- Open axz file
- Check multiprocessing library, but also check library for
- Check if we can set up different IPs on the same machine (for getting scrobble history). We can alias net
- VMWare on 2 machines (little and big Dell). On the web server, we have OS system virtualization, and we can create Jails there.
- He'll be on New Orleans next week, no lab meetings
- Greg, Andrew, Gabriel, and Jason will be in charge of MUMT301, Music and the Internet, class.